Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water damage emergencies will cause major damage to your home or business at the most inopportune times. Being prepared to take on any size water damage at any time of the day or night allows us to truly serve our Greater Raleigh Community.
As a locally owned and operated company here in Raleigh, NC we are proud to be of service 24/7/365! If you have a water pipe burst, sewage back up, or a supply line leak, we are here to help you get your property clean, dry and restored properly and timely!
SERVPRO of Southwest Raleigh/Holly Springs is here to help when you need us most! (919) 944-4002
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (919) 944-4002
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Southwest Raleigh / Holly Springs arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.